Jawtan Kosong Project Engineer di Klang Valley 2012
A leading multinational Company rapidly expanding in the Asia Pacific region is seeking to appoint a PROJECT ENGINEER based in the Klang Valley with accountability for project planning, execution and liaison with all local authorities. The engineer will have specific responsibility for mechanical engineering aspects.
The role involves working with the in-house engineering team.
- Have a working knowledge of project specifications, cost
management aspects of mechanical components, relevant project drawings/ documents and project implementation/monitoring charts and timelines to ensure ontime completion.
- Work closely with the project and operational teams before and during plant commissioning of project.
- Monitor and inspect installation of equipment and systems to ensure full compliance with design specifications and safety codes.
- Collaborate with plant team to ensure smooth handover, training of maintenance and operations teams.
- As required by the project manager, organise the management of project as built drawings and documentation for future operations and maintenance after installation.
- Maintain effective interpersonal relations internally and externally within teams and government bodies to ensure conformance with all necessary regulatory framework.
- Degree in Mechanical (preferred), Electrical or Process engineering with minimum three years industrial experience with minimum two years in a project environment.
- Experience in engineering standards and management of contract documents.
- English fluency and software skills in Excel,Word, Autocad
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered with strong career prospects in a MNC with operations in many countries.
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications with full details of qualifications, experience and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 6th March.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.