WALK-IN INTERVIEW Sime Darby Plantation 2012.
Jawatan Kosong sime darby plantation" />
Sime Darby Plantation Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sime Darby Berhad, one of Malaysia’s largest listed companies and a leading conglomerate with operations in more than 20 countries. Sime Darby Plantation is fast expanding its landbank in Malaysia, Indonesia, West Africa and other parts of the world. With this expansion, we have openings for positions that offer career advancement opportunities to high performers who are creative and dynamic.
Location: Estates/Mills across Malaysia
Accounts & Admin Officer
- Prepare estate/mill accounts, payroll wages and other related payments
- Prepare monthly bank accounts reconciliation
- Prepare cash transactions, accounting documents and production statements
- Responsible for local or centralised estate/mill procurement
- Allocate duties for team members and monitor their work
- Responsible for renewal of statutory licenses and insurance
- Control, supervise and guide other clerks on matters pertaining to office procedures and practices
- A Diploma in Accounting/Finance or LCCI Higher Certificate
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Good communication and computer skills
Experienced plantation chief clerks are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates are requested to bring along their resume certified true copy of certificates and one passport sized photograph (n.r.).
HR UPSTREAM MALAYSIA
SIME DARBY PLANTATION SDN. BHD.
2nd Floor, Wisma Guthrie
No 21, Jalan Gelenggang
Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Walk-in interviews: Every Wednesday from 15 February – 7 March 2012 (9.00 am – 1.00 pm)